- 24X7 Real time monitoring.
- Flexible Configuration
- User Access Control
- Escalation system, SLA based configurations.
- Real time notifications
- Extensive Reporting
Server Monitoring Services
Servermonitor.in is a robust platform built on open source architecture which provides an agentless approach to monitor server & services health. The ability includes monitoring Servers to ensure the CPU Utilization, Memory, Disk etc are within permissible usage. The Server Monitoring Tool capabilities include support for monitoring Linux, Windows, netoworking equippments etc.
» Read More...
Why you should use Monitoring services?
Monitoring is essential to ensure best possible uptime of servers and applications. It helps to make sure that a server or application is consistently available to users and the downtime is minimized. Users that rely on a server or an application will get frustrated or even stop using the application if it is not reliably available. Monitoring can cover many things that an application needs to function, like network connectivity, Service availability, hardware health, Database connectivity, bandwidth monitoring, and computer resources like free RAM, CPU load, disk space, events, etc. Commonly measured metrics like response time and availability can easily be monitored, but servermonitor.in specilizes in monitoring consistency and reliability metrics.
Typical uses of servermonitor.in is in following areas:
- Third party remote monitoring of a "Monitor" itself.
- Monitoring of critical inhouse servers.
- Monitoring of individual or multiple servers at any data center.
- Exhaustive proactive monitoring of servers / services of web host industry.
- As an additional monitor for existing monitored set up.